This session will cover strategies for effectively managing remote teams. One of the most important strategies that managers are responsible for is their people. Your team members show up each day wanting to do a good job and wanting their contributions to positively impact the company. Managers need to provide the tools necessary for their employees to be successful. We will discuss some common challenges that organizations experience as it pertains to people and processes, as well as solutions for addressing those needs.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How a Lack of Social Interaction Impacts Employees
- Overcoming the Need for Face-to-Face Supervision
- The Importance of Accessing Information
- Understanding The Remote Employee Experience (TREE)
- Planning Your Remote Management Strategies